Still, as they proved fairly popular, I thought I’d have a go at boys’ names.
So here is A-M. .
– Iain is the Scottish form of ‘John’, which is why there are two ‘Js’.
– The Wild Tchoupitoulas became the Neville Brothers.
- Lindisfarne – Alan In The River With Flowers
- Jim’s Big Ego – The Ballad of Barry Allen
- Steely Dan – Charlie Freak
- Spirogyra – Dangerous Dave
- Guthrie Govan – Eric
- Bernard Cribbens – Right Said Fred
- Ian Dury And The Blockheads – Jack Shit George
- Mocean Worker – Harry Goes A Courtin’ (The Mowo! Live Hootenanny Throw-Down)
- The Wild Tchoupitoulas – Brother John (Iain)
- John Martyn – Jack The Lad
- Kate Rusby – Kris Kringle
- Lambchop – Gloria Leonard
- Fairport Convention – Crazy Man Michael