Comedian Rory Bremner says that having a ‘butterfly brain’ is both a blessing and a curse. He was referring to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a collection of behavioural symptoms characterised by impulsive actions, a short attention span and restlessness. Most of us probably ‘suffer’ from this.
The late Ivor Cutler did, and for that we should all be grateful.
In my case I’ll label it as writer’s block because I have so many gestating articles and reviews awaiting completion that it seems so much easier to make a music compilation and offer it to you.
Download (variable bitrates)
01. Ivor Cutler – Butterfly
02. Lanark – Borodin Butterfly
03. Marmalade – Butterfly
04. Kevin Ayres – Butterfly Dance
05. Scott Walker – Butterfly
06. Shark Move – Butterfly
07. Marianne Faithfull – Southern Butterfly
08. Radka Toneff – The Butterfly
09. Viktoria Tolstoy – Green Little Butterfly
10. Stina Nordenstam – Butterfly
11. Sambasunda Quintet – Jemplang Naek Kukupu (The Butterfly Song)