“So many young, beautiful innocent people living and enjoying their lives, murdered by evil losers in life. … I will call them, from now on, losers, because that’s what they are. They’re losers. And we’ll have more of them. But they’re losers. Just remember that.”
For once, I have to agree with Trump. Yes, as some commentators are saying, these are crass, superficial words, yet the bomb outrages are crass and superficial.
And so is my compilation. Don’t listen to the lyrics: they’re not about suicidal cowards but about losing in love. I doubt that many, if any, of the effing perverted idiots brainwashed into causing mayhem have ever experienced the heightened bliss of ‘true love’.
01. JJ Cale – Losers
02. Ray Charles – Born To Lose
03. Nick Lowe – Without Love
04. Dave Pegg – Losers Blues
05. Karla Bonoff – Lose Again
06. Wilson Pickett – Three Time Loser
07. Nick Lowe – Nutted By Reality
08. Madeleine Peyroux – Born To Lose
09. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Even The Losers